RCSA CONNECT PARENT PORTAL
Parents can create an account to view their students' academic progress, attendance, discipline, upcoming events
and more. Multiple students can be added under one parent account for an easy access. Each student will have a unique
"Parent Access Code". Please use this code to add each of your students. Please check Friday folders
1. Go to the following URL https://rcsaconnect.rcsamandarin.org/spark/portal/signup/index.php
2. Enter the parent access code, birthdate of the student this code belongs to, and your
relationship to the student.
3. If the information is correct, you will be redirected to a page where you can see your student's name. If this
is your student, click continue, if not, click cancel and contact the school.
4. After the verification is completed, you will be redirected to registration page. On this page, you will create a
new parent account by providing the information requested and selecting a password for your account. Click
on "Create my new account" when done.
5. You will receive a confirmation email that contains a link to click to complete account creation. Once you
click on the link in confirmation email, you will be directed to the site and your account will be ready to use.
6. Once you logged in to the site, you can add another student by clicking on the "Add new student" link
located on your dashboard.
Note: The parent portal will soon be available via Radix Mobile App. In the meantime, you may use your student's
account to access the site via mobile app. Please contact the school if you have any questions.